Monday, July 17, 2017

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a great week.  It sure shows that you did with all the great cards you submitted.  I'm really sorry about the link up tool, it is not working as I expected and I'm working with the team at InLinkz to fix this - otherwise, I'll have to be creative.  But the link up will remain live but I draw precisely at 8pm EST for the prize.  If you linked after that it is not eligible for the prize draw.

The winner of the beautiful Christmas gift pack is....

#14 Theresa's Studio
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Theresa!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #411 Christmas Gift" in the subject box.

And our favorites this week....

Jenee's favorite
Card by #20 Stamping Kitty

Debbie's favorite
Card by #27 Stamping Kitty

Janice's favorite
Card by #7 Lisa Lynn

Melissa's favorite
Card by #13 Ink, Paper, Scissors

We'll see you all tomorrow with another fun sketch and theme.  Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for choosing one of my cards as a favorite, and congrats to all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...