Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #252

Good Morning TMS friends.  Thanks so much for joining us.  I do hope things are going well for you and you're ready to play along with another great sketch.  We have one of our regular sponsors with us this week, Bugaboo!  Yay!  As always, generous Jodie is offering 7 digis as the prize.



Before we get to the sketch, let's also take a second to shout out a big congratulations to Kris' son.  His graduation is either coming or just happened.  I'm getting dates mixed up!  So Kris is not with us this week, she's up to her eyeballs with graduation, parties and open houses.  Whew!

So here's the sketch we are playing with.  I love this sketch!  I think this will be a go-to sketch for me.  How about you?


And now for the most amazing team ever....





Now it's your turn to play along with us.  If you have Bugaboo images, we'd sure love to see them!

3 comments:

  1. Great sketch! I do hope I will be able to join in for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sketch and DT work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun sketch and great inspiration for taking out my much neglected dies. We'll see what I come up with...

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...