Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches #178

Good Morning and MERRY CHRISTMAS!  I am so happy that we'll be able to share a bit of this holiday together.  Yes, we do have a challenge this week.  We are here for you for that moment that you steal away from all the presents, full tummies and sugar rushes for you to play with whatever Santa brought you.  Hopefully, it's something crafty!!!

I am sponsoring the challenge this week and I will be giving some pretty sweet Blog Candy to one prize winner.  Now, I am going to tell you what the challenge is, but don't go right away... it's very important that you read the details to this challenge.  If you know me, you know this is a hard challenge for me because so many just add whatever.  Did you catch last week when I said that was the last sketch of the year?  So as I suck in my breath, here is the challenge....

ANYTHING GOES

Yep, I announced an anything goes challenge.  Not my favorite challenge, so as I said before you go running off, I have some very specific "rules" to this challenge.

1)  It must be new, no back-linking.  That's a given.

2)  You MUST challenge yourself.  Don't just make any ol' card that fits about 30 other challenges.  Try something new, try a fold that you've been wanting to try but afraid to, try a new technique.

3)  This is a JUDGED challenge that I will be hand selecting a winner.  There is not a top 5 with this challenge.  What I will be looking for is that one project that really stands out, that SCREAMS "I deserve to win!!"

4)  I want you to have fun with this challenge!  No stress.  If the challenge is causing you headaches and fatigue, then stop.  Take a deep breath.  Make something you're comfortable with.

Alright, as my friend Joni would say, now that the hands-on-my-hips stuff is out there, let's see some amazing inspiration.  But before I do, I need to make an announcement that I've been quite reluctant to make.  Our beloved Cheryl wasn't able to join us this week due to a change in Christmas plans and it was to be her last week with us.  My team and I are very sad to see Cheryl go, but I think we'll still see her from time to time.  We, of course, wish her the best.

Lee

Today's is Lee's last post as our wonderful December Best of the Best Guest Designer. Due to a lack of communication on my side, I neglected to tell her she was supposed to try a different technique. I have to say, Lee did try something new - there is no PINK in her card!! She is definitively the queen of pink. Thank you Lee for gracing us with your wonderful creations. 




Angela




Bonnie 




Dawn



Debbie



Jessi



Laura



Melissa



Please be sure to visit the team member's blogs.  There is more to the story of each project besides a pretty picture.  They'd love to hear from you .

Have some fun.  And on behalf of myself and team, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and thank you all for making 2012 an amazingly fun and creative year.


6 comments:

  1. I Always love the inspiration on your site. Thanks for letting me play along in the challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best for 2013 and a lot of creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for great inspiration!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Ladies, you have outdone yourselves! What fantastic projects! Miss y'all already, but...I'll be baaacckkk...to play along when I can. ;) Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects! Happy New Year and the best for 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a year of inspiration and challenges. So happy I could join this last one of the year and for discovering that Joy fold cards are actually quite easy to make LOL.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...